Friday, February 02, 2007

Birthday Day

Yesterday was so sian until I offended my mom, my dad and my sis with my attitude. But, that was yesterday. And today is now.

Me and the crazy people of S04 took lotsa lotsa pictures. It was crazy and fun, and I hurt my already hurt leg in the process of attempting to grab a picture of me taken illegally. Ramya! All your fault u papaya! >=D Eh, but I don't have a nice picture of Dadah. Must take again with her. Aiyoh... Wish I have a usb cable then can post the pics!

Grrrrrrrr.....

Superman! Domo Arigatou Gozaimasu for accompanying me eat. Hah, but fairlah..I accompany u update blog...Woohoohoo...*coughcough*

Oh YAH! Today was very strange..in a way because so many people had their birthday today...Sk and Xiuli...my granma(muacks), and a few other people celebrating at the canteen. Woa...concentrated bithdays. Anyways, HAPPY BDAE GUYS...!

Anyways, having that stupid course again today. A bit sian lah. Must do a video by next Wed. Crazy or what? Because of that video thingy cannot go bbq. THANK YOU FOR (nearly) ALWAYS BEING UNFAIR TO ME, O LIFE!

Scooting off now...my leg hurtslah. Oh...and sighs how to say ah...aiyah, maybe next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home