Sunday, January 28, 2007

Lions

I know this may sound weird, coming from me...but yeah, I'm proud to say that Singapore won in the match against Malaysia yesterday night. And guess what? I watched the match...well...most of it. I switched off the telly when the match drags on to additional time. I was tired. Lol.

See, Singapore can win. We need to give our players more support. We need to show that we are behind them all the way. That way, they have the motivation to strive and become better. If it was me, I would feel discouraged at having lukewarm support, and thus my performance would not be at its optimum.

But, my goodness, what a HUGE crowd there was at the stadium last night. Truthfully, I would say that our team is not superb in its performance. They certainly need to improve on their accuracy and their fast thinking at critical moments should have been better. But at least they won. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home