Tuesday, July 25, 2006

......

She lost my work...twice.
Did she do it on purpose?
On second thoughts, I fear that she may be suffering a symptom that is unfortunately prevalant among the older communities...short term memory loss.
She yet again succeeds in failing to safely keep my EoM.
That EoM, which I had poured in so much effort...till I perspired enough to fill a dozen buckets, to loan a laptop, and my father lost combs of hair just to call up computer men to check our computer just to complete this project.
Of course in the end, my computer fails me...life...
So, I had to rely on the school's laptop. And in the end, she asked whether or not I had handed in. She is no doubt my teacher, but this kind of behaviour is regrettably disappointing.
Well, my mom is shouting in my ear to get out of this seat so that my disturbingly annoying sister can do her 'hw'.
Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home