Wednesday, July 19, 2006

What A day

Yayheyhey!
I'm on the laptop! haha, school's property though...sobs...
aniway, went to youtube to watch a few POTC clips. Snort.
At school just now, we celebrated Racial HArmony Day. For the first time ever, I didn't don on my traditional costume but went to school in my uniform instead. I had PE that day...you can't expect me to change many times in a day...you know I'm not that hardworking.LAzybones.
HAd photo taking too. UNfoRtunaTelY, I wore my polo tee. So I had to loan the uniform frm General Office. The woman there, she was...err...'sympathetic'. She spoke her mind though, and that's what I like. She said that students nowadays are so forgetful...and that we are the future, and etc etc...blah blah,
The first thing in the morning after I woke up against my will, I had to endure her nagging. Some measure of comfort though, it was less neggy than our civics tutor.
Lol.
Maybe I shouldn't have said that. Just now in class, Pamela, the confident speaker for our class stood up against our 'beloved' civics tutor when she was asked why she did not do her AQ hw.
I thought that was one super cool moment, the way Pam puts across her thoughts. This is a totaly unbiased opinion. Serious.
You should have seen the look on her face when she received that speech from Pam. It was AMAZING, pure disbelief.
HAH...
All in all, I had a pretty much rollercoaster day today...hey, they don't come by that often. I like to wave at them as they pass me by, you know what I mean?
hehe~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home