Saturday, July 29, 2006

Oww...


Ouch,
My gum really hurts. A lot.
Mom says that my wisdom tooth is growing. I wonder if the pain I'm feeling now-ouch- is worth the intelligence I get courtesy of dear Miss Wisdom Tooth.
Hope so. Promos are approaching. yippee...
zzzZZZzzz
My sister is suddenly beside me now...
Eew, scary.
That means I can't write freely now...
Aww...
LOL, that's LAME!
Recently, I've been receiving comments like that. Hm...
Scanning Mich's drawings now. Dunno whether she has made her deviantart account yet...
AH! I met a dear ex-classmate on Friday. PJC had a Tamil competition, and Vais came down to support JJC. Oly Vais?? I miss Aishah and Fasihah...and I heard that Fadhillah got into JJC too.

My sister says that I write nonsensical stuffs in my blog...but you should really go and have a look at hers. It's far lamer, really. Honest.
Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home