Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Muacks

Yay! watchin Pirates of the Caribbean for the 2nd time!!
With my old primary school pal, Eileen.
Waha, long time never see her, she doesn't change much though.
Later having a 'date' with Mizah. She's so damn stressed. I can't say that I was stressed too as the day to my O lvls loomed nearer. But the difference is that, she's alone without me in that school. She used to be there for me whenever I needed her. But even though our schools are practically side by side, we feel that we are miles apart. Hey, sorry if I sounded too mushy. I guess 13 years of friendship bonds us closer than we expected, huh?
Haha.
Don't worry gal, everything's going to work out for u. Just focus on what you need to do and what you want to do. Finish what you need before moving on to what you want. Including patching up your friendship with the 'friends' around you now. What;s the use? You know deep down inside that you will never choose the path that they will be taking.
It's better to suffer a little as you saw me last year-slugging and toiling like hell-than to regret later right?
Ok I gotta go now.
Take care yah.
Know that I love u.
As a friend.
And as the special person integrated into your memories.
Muacks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home