Monday, July 17, 2006

watever, asyikin

Hm...hm...
Hm...................
Juz wonderin if I made the right choice to choose the science stream. I wonder if I should take Literature instead.
I mean, I love Bio...but chem? Erm...eew?
Maths is sometimes ok, sometimes annoying.
Geog is lovely. So I guessed I should have chosen the arts stream righty? Hm..but my mom wishes me to study science.
Guess I'll just have to persevere...just as I had always done since Sec1. Doing things I don't quite enjoy, but doing it for the sake of Mom's luv. It's worth it right?
She says I'll benefit later in life. Ok. Hhm...guess I'll juz wait till I've achieved what she wants, then I'll be able to do what I want.
Makes sense...hm...haix...gez I'm still as blur as ever.
My hair is all falling out. U can see my scalp at the centre. watever.
Aniwaes, a more heartening news:
Dad somehow got his hands on 4 movie vouchers, and then on Saturday, we were all whisked off to see Pirates of The Caribbean 2. It was SO DAMN fun!!!
Elizabeth is an attention-seeking, confused poor little pirate wannabe. Ok, sorry Keira, coz I didn't direct that tou, but yor character. I like Keira as an actress...but I love Depp! hehe..hey, don't blame me! My mom thinks he's handsome ok?
And she rarely pass on that type of comments. See?See? Woahaha...
Supposed to be dong evaluation of Materials for PW right now, but juz slackin off...as usual...like always...

Btw, I likt Tia Dalma...she's so gothic! Hey, and another thingy, Ronin's comin down to my skool this wed!!! ....wait...I juz remembered I have CCA on that dae!!!!NNONONONONO!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home