Wednesday, March 04, 2009

NDC

I don't like taking a bus in the wee hours of the morning. When u sit, u can't stare out of the windows coz it's either: 1) too dark 2) too much condensation 3) too boring coz of the first two reasons.

So i took to staring at people in the bus. Which is usually fun, but in this case, they were staring back too. Not fun.

Accompanied my grandma to NDC (national dental centre). Saw my grandma being X-rayed...her mouth area only..reminded me of Mr Bean, the episode when he went to a dentist and turned his x-ray picture upside down.

Now i'm devouring books from Robert McCammon. He's now in my top 3 authors. I love him!! No, not in that kind of way, but because his works are fwoooh..awesome. Hahaha!

Getting back MC pictures this friday. Speaking of friday...
1 more freakin' day to FRIDAY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home