Monday, March 02, 2009

A's

Decided not to upload the a lvl 2007 video coz it's taking a looooong time.

Lina: we'll all gonna be okay..ok? =D

This friday results confirm out sia!!!!!!!!!

I think. I think, last week i was obsessed over the outcome on that day that i worried my worry away..well, almost all of it. Now, i only feel cold when i think about results, compared to last week, when my gut feels horrible, like twisting whenever i think about it. Sighh..now, the waiting ensues...














woohoo nice one Mai...Lina looks as if she's dancing with her hands! XD nice


idiot Hid secretly take like i dunno har.


wah, my hand so scary like it's reaching out to whoever is looking..like The Ring ghost, that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home