Friday, February 20, 2009

Hello

Wahhh i know i haven't been blogging for a loooong time. Since everytime i on com, it was only to play Holic. It's another mmorpg. I've been jumping on mmorpgs lately. Can't seem to stick to one. In fact, something crossed my mind lately: i seldom could finish/complete what i'm doing...okay not for Everything i do..but certain things like sketching, gaming..

This reminded me of early jan of 2007, when i was repeating j1. This group of ppl were brought n to 'motivate' us seniors. They beamed a painting on the screen and we were asked to replicate it as best as we could. It was painted by one of them and it hangs in some museum. So yup i went painting, with azu beside me..hahah..he gave us like umm 15 mins? I think. By the end of it, i only completed half - though he said i got potential..yea- but almost everyone else completed theirs. Then he said that those who couldn't finish in time means they need to focus more and manage time properly.



The thing is..i'm scared what will become of my future if i really am a halfway person.


But then, am i?


What about those stuffs that i finished? I remember painting a sunset in under 2 hours, i was absorbed in it too. So what is halfway? Ahh..to hell with all these interpretations that others make of us. I know i can complete anything that i do. And knowing it is enough for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home