Thursday, February 26, 2009

I love hospitals

Walao..i had forgotten the feeling of bathing in the wee hours of the morning. Blasted myself with cold freezing water at 5 am today then got ready to accompany my grandma for appointments at East Shore hospital. Went together with dad since he's also working there.






...my dad















The hospital renovated their lounge. It looks like a hotel! Lol. And i love their pretty lights. I love hospitals! Hahaha ^^





Free food!!!! My dad asked me what i want to eat at the canteen (today they have laksa but i don't like) so i say anything. Then he asked "U want delifrance?" AHHH i want! Hahah free food! Coz my dad is the Manager of F&B for parkway hospitals he just take pau and all that then put on our table! Hahah omg i wanna work there.


Saw some familiar faces too..like the doctor that operated me when i had appendicitis. My dad's friends were all like, "Waah! U're so big already! Last time so small!" "Where is she at now? Oh, waah u so lucky!" "Waah, u're so pretty ah!"-.-


Just smile lor. My head also went "Waah, so dizzy"

The last time i went there was when i was in sec school i think. Got one girl she strike up a conversation about a lvls and all that. She asked me what i wanna be. Waa i was like, i dunno, see results pleeease i dun want to answer any more of these questions!! Then she asked me what's my passion. My first thought was art. Hahaha..but then i said bio. Hmm. Then she talk talk some more about teaching then she said byebye. Very friendly, i like, but i was sleepy so i think i looked bored...hahah.





Finally finished Zuko. Aw man i really hate the night mode function in my phone. The pictures look grainy. Yucks.









My newly decorated drawer. Found my purple file that i used in j1 and there's all these snips of stuffs inside, like potc newspaper clips etc etc. The AWESOME 'the world awaits ur decision' was from the economist magazine asking me to subscribe. Looking at that always made me feel important, like i'm some kind of president or something..MWAHAHA. Hmm it also looks scary now...


Later going out to mosque.
Tmr 'whole family' going out for lunch! In hidaya's words..'HUAHUAHUA'


And tmr meeting Sham too! =D



Oh, this is the pic that i wanna post a LOOOONG time ago. Now then i rmb. Surprise! HAhaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home