Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Lunar eclipse on Lunar New Year






Haha, hid and Lina all went visiting. I bet Izz too. Happy CNY guys! WOOO..



If only my grandma's family is not M.I.A, i would get free angpows too..heeheehee...






Yesterday was the lunar eclipse..can see lor! But in certain parts i think, coz in the news at Suria got show. Anyways, we went out to west coast..got A LOT of ppl. And it was very windy so my cousin's teletubbies kite (omgawd) could fly high. And we became quite retarded when we played in the large sandbox (assumed that was meant for little kids). Then my sis and my cousin built the Fire Nation...






Weeheehee! It was not completed...only 98%, coz we haven't made the flag yet and some guards.

The funny thing was, a few minutes after we grown up kids attacked the sandbox, other adults joined in with their kids too..Mwahahah. Don't be ashamed ppl, let out your inner child...heheh





Hm, too bright to see the sun directly (DUH) so i closed my eyes and randomly took a pic and whee! This was around 5.


It takes a looooong time to dnwld guitar hero onto my com, so i went scouring the other day and found..guitar hero 3 on mobile! Syikin is h-a-p-p-y!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home