Friday, January 16, 2009

keep your hands off my girl

Yay! kopied from hidaya's bloggg: the shuffle-song-create-poem-game...
here goes mine:

Why do you look so familiar,
Now, I know that I can't make you stay,
Thinking about our younger years,
Uh that's hot,
Sister, I'm not much a poet, but a criminal,
Do, do you have a first aid kit handy?
Woke up cold one Tuesday,
You're on the phone with your girlfriend,
I'm losing myself trying to compete,
Last Christmas, i gave you my heart.

..........o-kay........

gosh, i burst out laughing at line 4 already...cool game!! wanna do it once a month..hahaha..XD Why does mine turn out to be a love poem? Grr.


and i dreamt i kissed someone..errr. dunno who somemore. weirdie. birdie. la la la.

A lvl results coming nearer and nearer. Wohhohoh. My feet are getting cold just typing this line. Scared shitless. I wanna cry on that day, not tears of regret but rather, tears of joy. Waah, cliche sia! If i can find this short clip (which i shot during 2006 a lvl result day in pjc for mediaclub), i will post it in my blog coz recently, i watched it and it made me scared..thinking, what will happen during my turn..

ps, the clip is very lousy with no music and scenes were deleted to make it short to an otherwise 20 minute+ long clip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home