Thursday, March 05, 2009

Que Sera Sera

No. Mood.

Maybe it's because i slept alot yesterday. Can't help but to be tired due to long and boring bus rides early in the morning everyday. I swear i will never take a job that requires me to go through that.

Maybe it's the weather. Been gloomy and gray most evenings. Don't get me wrong, i love rain..the smell of wet gaia is soothing. And the rain breeze is refreshing. Ahaaha, exception is if u live near factories and busy roadsides. And the dark is like a safe blanket. But recently, this rain brought neither of those mentioned effects to me.

Maybe it's because of immediate problems within the family. Dad requires $300+ a month for his medication. He works at Eunos. My sister paying for O lvls this year. My studies in the near future. But we get by...we do..alhamdulillah.

Maybe it's my subconsciousness of anticipating results.

A mix of emotions. Only one of these emotions will be fullfilled tomorrow.


Less than 1 day to FRIDAY

ps. if i have superpowers, i think i would be the one that possess Shadowcat's power in X-men. It's not a conscious choice i made. Rather, it came to me in a dream. So vivid that i can feel the sensations when i walk through glass and walls even now, even after 2 days have passed since the dream. Amazing feeling.

The way i perceive the world. By 1) Sounds and Sensations 2) Shapes and Shades. Yup. My four S's.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home