Saturday, March 07, 2009

Decision

Ok, done. I applied for NTU. My options were BA/BSc (Education), Linguistics and Multi-lingual studies or Biological Sciences. But i hope they won't consider the last 2 options, coz i want teaching.


Motivation for me to go teaching:
-Security of a job.
-My childhood pastime of playing 'teachers' with my cousins are realised. Ahaha..there, the secret is out.


The thing is, even if i go nus science or arts faculty, i still have to deal with landing a proper job. What if i had to wait years...i dread it. Now with the recession, i think i will go with security. anyways, teaching is not that bad. I could always scrape advice from my family members who are teachers.I hope i get to meet my previous teachers..that would be super COOL. =D


Oh, and if my bond is served, and i have amassed a sizeble amount of money in my bank, i want to pursue other courses that appeal to me. That is, of course if i don't want to continue to teach..lol. Hmm, i seriously hope i get shortlisted for this. Azie said we have to go for an interview. I WANT THAT INTERVIEW.


Ok. I had been drifting along in my life, following the currents. Now: I feel a strong sense of purpose. Like i know what i want to do with my life. Yosh. And the most important thing: i made my decision with the blessings of my parents.




ps. Mich:
Aw man.
I'm so sorry!! If i had done better, i would have tried for the Food sciences in nus, coz i think i would love that!
I'm going into ntu though=D
EH GAMBATTE MORE LAH U!
U can do it!
Must!
Hugs and kisses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home