Friday, March 06, 2009

Alhamdulillah

AADCC.

Today is indeed a wild WILD ride.

The moment we reach school, hid nudged me and said, "Eh, look at mrs chan..she doesn't look very happy leh." And at that moment, i feared the worst. Actually, this year, our batch did quite well. 100% passes for bio! And i was so fearful of getting a fail coz of stupid p2. Hahahahaha. The worst is over (i think).

Oh oh, when mrs chan was giving me my slip, the first thing i saw was the 2 A's and i thought, "Shit, i got A for h2??" Ah..then the killjoy came..it's h1...Hahah!

But Alhamdulillah!

I cried a little due to my mom's reaction. She was so thankful i passed that she hugged me and said that i am the pride of the family. To be honest, the only thing that i am not satisfied is my D math grade. But she cured all those thoughts away from my head. I LOVE MY FAMILY.

Now..it's application time. I will pray very hard. And..sigh..i am tired today. But today was a smile day. The 4 of us passed and got decent grades, and for that, i thank God.

=D

ps. Love to:
Mich.
I miss u loads.
see u at open hse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home