Saturday, November 10, 2007

Mandai Orchid Garden








But that place has big, black bees. Really big. Bigger than big grapes. Got one funny moment when we were all scared off by a big, black bee. Then out of the blue, over from the roof of a shelter before us, a bee appeared, then a bigger black thing zoomed past it. Everybody screamed in unison coz we thought it was a mad bee zooming straight right over our heads. Hahaha! There was a wedding there too. Hopefully the bees will go away. Imagine if they suddenly decide to hang out with the bride!
Monday return result slip.
~~~

One more year left. And then i'll have to move on. Not talking abt school here. Haha...i can do it. I can live with it. Just one more year.....
Been thinking the other day: It's funny how life brings people to meet again. It's like, someone u see, remember, then u 'forget' abt that person. Then suddenly, the next year, u realise u know that person, and u still remember even that person's name. Amazing. And i thought i had difficulties remembering names...
I think i'm ever so grateful that life has given me this chance. To give that opportunity to realise something which i missed before. I seriously didn't regret taking another yr, coz, well, if not, i wouldn't have found great ppl that affects my life so much. And this goes out to the back row ppl too. =)
So so SO many treasured memories here. In my mind. The little things u did. Haha. So many. So treasured.

Found this song in a friend's blog. It's so...nice. Until i could feel tears in my eyes.

"When I'm down and all alone
When nothing seems to matter
When i lose my hope
When i'm sad or confused

When it gets turned aounr and ;round
I can't seem to reach for solid ground
when everything i've believed in seems untrue
All I have to do

Is think of you
I think of you and it's gone
Like you chased away the storm
Making it all okay
I think of you
I think of you and i'm strong
And i know i can go on
It's like you set me free
When life gets the best of me
I just think of you"

So nice....and anybody who opens my playlist recently can expect to find a whole string of love songs. Don't be freaked out guys...haha...=D
My fav 20: (not in any order)
1. Savage Garden- I knew I loved U before I met U
2. Monica- For U I will
3. Yellowcard- Only One (acoustic)
4. Tata Young- I think of U
5. Simple Plan-Everytime
6. Simple Plan-I'd do anything
7. Jesse McCartney -Just so u know
8. High Sch Musical-Everyday
9. Anastasia-At the beginning
10. Smashmouth-I'm a believer
11. Avril-When you're gone
12. Avril- Daydream
13. My Chemical Romance-All I want for Christmas is U
14. Rascall Flatts-Head over heels
15. Rascall Flatts-What hurts the most
16. Yellowcard-Keeper
17. Natalie and Justin Roman-Where are U
18. Fergie-Clumsy
19. Travis-Closer
20.Nickleback-Far Away

Some of these songs holds special memories. Told u not to freak out. Hahaha...oh, gtg now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home