Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Hols!

Hm..the tv-link link doesn't seem to work...=(...Anyways, cleared away the pile of stuffs in my drawer. Looks so so SO much better now ^^. Still haven't file in the tutorials yet though..


Quite boring leh, at home, surfing the net or watching tv or playing psp. How can i go out? My mom confirm don't want to let me go out like always. Fine, i'll be mature then and take this restriction in my stride. Not waorth it to argue with my mom over this kind of stuffs..

On the brighter side, i still can go library and take this chance to devour them books..hehhehheh..And there's gonna be cca outing for the photo course too, so i guess it's something. And then there's Metro!! Hehehe..it's gonna be fun fun fun! Hopefully nothing goes wrong though.





If only there is that coincidence! Hehe.


That day, when i was in the taxi back home from attending a friend of my dad's open house, i saw a beautiful orange heart framed by fluffy gray, bluish clouds. There was a slight drizzle. It was beautiful.


I didn't have my handphone with me. Oh well. It's there, captured in my heart, that beautiful moment. =)


Went to the open house at compassvale. Watched kug-fu hustle there. Wah, funny show! Then, my sis told me she saw this Kenichi lookalike and sort of melted..partially. That Kenichi lookalike we met at the open house knows how to speak malay and even ate WITH HIS HANDS like a normal malay guy. WAHSEY! My sis kept smiling at me and i have to roll my eyes at her. Hm..not bad ah.


here is how kenichi looks like:



__________________________________________________




By the way, the last day of school was quite nostalgic. I remember my 2006 last day of school. Hm.


Part of the back row gang...Hehe






Hidaya looking at the photo of the back row gang. Why didn't u come chemgeek? Haha...






Hidaya making those scary eyes...





The 2nd last day, i had to bring back some of my stuffs from mc room...and we played dress up. Haha!











Oh yah! At the open house, the father of that Kenichi lookalike showed me and my sis a photo taken with his hp. It was my DAD in a pirate costume with the pirate hat and gun and sword and MAKEUP! I DIDN"T BRING MY HP!!! Wasted............>=(

But damn, that picture was hilarious, and i didn't even recognise my own dad! =D





Wanted to go hidaya's house and watch some movies, but then i felt sort of tired and no mood, so decided to go home, when lina asked me to accompany her before her cca starts. So we all went to the Sanctuary and played Jenga Uno. All wanted to sabo David..haha! Even desmond's friend (dunno name). Then we watched Heroes, but then it was very crowded so i sat by the door. Wah, very scary leh, anytime it can open and BAM! there goes my head. But thank god, it didn't. Then lina wanted to play naruto, but then in the end, it was zhong re (correct spelling?) who hogged the game. Haha..sorry lina...<3>






I thought des had already taken the shot! Me smiling weirdly there...

I LOVE s04!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home