Friday, November 09, 2007

9th Nov 07


I was absolutely EXCITED yesterday coz i'm going to school today. Think i have an inkling why...but then today-this morning-while walking to school with Iz, i was breaking out in cold sweat. Dunno y.

BUT!

BUT!

Majority of s04 got PROMOTED! We did it! WOooh! Yatta!! >.< happy ="))))))">Got metro timetable already.SIAN. All i dunno who. Sob...nvmlah. Then, when ALL of my friends have went home, i have a freakin cca course. Till 2 plus. We just got back our results, and we wanna go home and show our parents or celebrate, and I have to go to that course? Ahh...not fair. Mai was playing Beetle bomb at http://www.games.com/ , and i was surfing blogs. Hahaha..

Oh, at mac, met joshua, who was from my pw grp. Saw he was mugging for chem (ugh...i desperately need a tutor for chem...)so i sat with him to disturb him (muahaha). Then out of the blue, (we were talking bout a lvl), he said something that starled me a little. He said, " Dun be like me in j2."

Then i said "Huh? U slacked this yr ah?"
(i felt quite rude saying that to him)
Then he said yah...and looked kinda sad. And god knows how scared i felt at that freaky moment.
I said, "Dun worry lah, I think u can make it!" and smiled coz he was looking so down.
Then he laughed and said, " Think? Thanks ah...for your confidence in me!"

LOL.
But seriously, i believe he CAN make it. I have confidence in 06s05.



Spot the differences between these 2 keyboards at com lab 3. So that's why i had trouble signing in my account! Lol~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home