Friday, October 19, 2007

Just U


It was fun to run naruto-style. Hehehe...thx hidaya! Gp lesson we played Murderer. I got to be Police for the first round. Then suddenly, there came a string of Murderers for me. I thnk i was the Murderer for 4 times inclusive of the game with Derek. Woa..this means i'm evil-inclined or something? but the game was Very Funny. Iz decided to be funny and got a fake round of squeezing hands for 18 times. And i think i spoilt it for Murderer Lina when she squeezed my hand and i was happily on my blur-sotong mode, so i asked how many she had squeezed. She was subsequently caught by Police Yu Xuan. Watched some docu about China during geo. Quite interesting but it gets boring soon. Plus i had the Headache. And the Mood.


The headache may be caused by the Mood. The Mood..well..it comes and it goes, really. I think i know what triggered it today, but can't be that right? yep. Ok.


What kept me going today was really them-my friends. Hahah..yap..


talked-i mean Really talked with my sis about this feeling. She is GOOD. yep, depression may afflict everyone at some point of their lives. Sigjh, i don't think i should be writing this. I can't blog about this. Can't. Coz it would be a looong post.
So ciao.


In the end, we didn't go out, but someone is coming over tonight. Sigh.
Buhbye...goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home