Sunday, November 30, 2008

Feast for A King

So in celebration of Dad's 48th birthday, he brought us to Sakura International Buffet Restaurant all the way in Pasir Ris. It was my first time and I was Starving. There are many many kinds of dishes there, and i was thinking, 'Shucks, where do i start?' But i knew the answer already...definitely Sushi!! When we came in, there were only 2 other families, so i took some pics with my handphone. Then suddenly came an influx of people and my mom became embarassed about me taking pics. Lol. So i tried stuffs that i've never eaten before: unagi, cheese oyster, 4 varieties of salads ( i love the potato one!)....we went for countless rounds in our quest for food. DEFINITELY worth $22 (weekend price). Dad suggests we go every month. Wow, i don't mind! Hahahaha!

Unfortunately, this is the only pic of food (the first Round) i took before my hp was..er.confiscated by my mom. And i didn't even get a chance to have my pic taken with my dad...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home