Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Yesterday hidaya overdosed. Today, i think i hit overdose too...maybe..lols ^^

I thought i was gonna die but my heart was beating faster omg.

Dark choc smarties are YUMMY!

Honey coated peanuts are YUMMY!

Kakashi and Ichigo are....

whoops! superb day today...but dunno why my stuffs are prone to the effects of gravity today. stuffs keep falling down. like my file, my pencil box etc etc..lucky not me! and izzati was barefooted on her left foot and she kicked her leg at me so i kicked her shoe down the other row during chem lect. Muahaha!! Then she funny..go and kick her leg against her own bottle so her bottle fell onto the same row as her shoe! Garage sale! >.<

yayay! hope times infinity tmr will be a good day too!

i dun wanna go night study...cant really study effectively at NIGHT in SCH. and one of the peanuts i'm eating just rolled under the com table oh no...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home