Thursday, June 26, 2008

well well well....
math paper 2 was a sucker.
cheat me of my time.
thought the paper was manageable...come until qn 8...felt like i'm on the titanic..drowning and knowing that i'm gonna die.

the result of only studying math for 6hrs before the paper=D

ok..what's done is done!

tmr..hm...bio paper 3.
hopefully easy coz it's 1 hr only and i don't want time wasted having to think and mull over qns.

then..LONG break to study chem paper 2! and math statistics..omg.

ok..my hopes and guesses for my grades:
gp:E
geo:D
math:E....cross my fingers for this
bio:D
chem:E...cross my fingers for this too

sad grades if i got these for a lvl. even sadder still if a got U. sad life. i'm not born a natural genius..gotta work exponentially hard as those gifted people for me to get satisfying grades. see how disastrously taxing this is???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home