Monday, July 14, 2008

ah..the pressure of looming a lvls.

its overwhelming.

for average students like me.

so many thoughts tossing around in my head like they are caught in a tsunami or sth.

greater things out there and here i am sitting in front of my com blogging about the greater things out there.

well, enough wishful thinking, back to now..

today was the first day in a while we had pe and it's gonna be all games games and more games! Games are fun=D just seeing ppl play i'm happy.

MY MP3 IS SPOILT! IT BLOODY JAMMED when i was studying in the lib! I got so depressed coz of that, that i think i scared off hidaya and lina and izz coz i became bloody emo. Gomen! Heehee...some more that day no ichigo...=(((((( how...no mp3..my songs..ah.. i hope i can find the back up song files..no mp3....*grey clouds hanging above head*

and the friend that i missed a lot called me during gp today! YOOHOO! =DDD

and lina and izz did sth funny....sry mich i couldnt really concentrate on what u were saying coz i distracted lah! and just now me and hidaya went to lot 1 but i think the jap foods there not halal lah Mich... GARH. and anytime u see me online, i can send u the terry pratchett ebooks. terry rocks!!!!! his books are damn amazing, man! laced with dark satirical humour! i liike!!

till then...nochi hodo!
no mp3....=(


kibun ga warui desu.
Atashi wa jikan o mouda ni shite imasu.



no mp3...=(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home