Friday, June 27, 2008

Some random pics:
Woohoo..my very first carbonated drink this year...Sarsi!!

When i reached home, i got a very pretty surprise. My mom arranged the top of my dressing table with pretty pics in pretty frames!! Me and my sis when we were a baby and when we were in primary sch...so cute sia! Then got pretty rose flower in the middle! Then the games bin behind with our teddies! and look! the picture also shows my 2 fav things: POTC and FMA poster!!! WOW..my fav spot in my room...make that in my house...<3>

Oho...hopefully my sis won't read this entry..coz i think i know what to get for her birthday. it's in sept. quite far..but the above deathnote set costs about $34..must start saving from now..special edition some more..got dvd plus notebook plus rubik cube of L. Even though i'm not a BIG fan of deathnote, i must admit it's pretty cool having L on the rubik cube..right, lina? hehehe...

Oh...(lina, i dun want to write the story here..too malu hehe)..then Lina saw Kakashi! Same bus pulak tu...>.< !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ichigo.

ok, bio was nice. haha. woa..i feel like mid yrs over like that...no..still got chem and math. XD

edit*

i am now multi tasking. playing Fiesta online on my laptop and surfing on the main com.

Hehehe..nice feeling XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home