Monday, June 30, 2008

Chem. Sux.
I. Lost. My. Ez link.


=(


shud be somewhere in the house i think.
hm...the sara song Fairytale in imeem sounds different than what i have in my mp3..my mp3 one is more um...no, less jazzy, more punk. Gonna upload that one soon. But i love this song! Kiss.

Yay! Finally changed skin!

To Hidaya: As much as we know that our adoration borders on the extreme for *ahem* Johnny depp, pls change ur skin coz everytime i go there now i see blue. Bluuuuuuuuuuuuue....*sways*

wanna watch azumanga daioh.
hello everymeow...
i wish i were a bird...
OMG the show is damn retarded. ^^






1. The age you'll be on ur next bday:


2. A place u'd like to travel to:

3. Ur fav place:




my com=house=my home! =D


4. Ur fav food:

Definitely sushi^^


5. Ur fav animal:


the egyptians worship them. nuff said.



6. Ur fav colour:


7. Ur fav piece of clothing:

Loosely inspired by kimono..breezy dresses.

8. Ur fav song:


Argh!! I hate fav song qns. i LOVE so many songs..but okay...i think so far the song that i felt so most is this. don't ask. there's the Live from Soho version too

9. Ur fav tv show:

seldom watch tv shows..so i chose this coz human robots are cool! like irobot! anyway, this pic is kinda cool.


10. First name of your significant other /crush:


No entry..XD

11. The town in which u live in:


i rmb this pic..its in our social studies textbook!!

12. Ur screen name/nickname:



i..uh..dun have any?

13. Ur first job:

in other words, wasting my parents' hard earned money on dozens of sketchbooks and guiltily drawing away in spite of looming examinations.

14. Ur dream job:

15. A bad habit u have:

16. Ur worst fear:


burn baby burn..


17. One thing u'd like to do before u die:



learn as many languages.
speaking of which, yesterday, my mom told me abt an article in the malay newspaper. a female undergrad at nus has a love for lang and is fluent at 7 languages and she has the same type of mixed blood as me: javanese, chinese and indian. and i say its scary coz she's so much like me! OMG. this proves that the world is just so damn big.



18. The first thing u'll buy if u get $1 000 000:



buy a small piece of island in the caribbean and be King! Like him ! ooolaalaa..


woah!! finally done! =D

songs on my playlist:

*Marie Digby - Stupid for You

*Marie Digby - Traffic

*The Ting Tings - That's not My name

*Jesse McCartney - Leavin'

*TCoN - The Battle

*TCoN 2 - The Call

*LOTR 1 - The Riders of Rohirrin

*David Cook - Always be my Baby

*Marie Digby - Say it Again

*Danity Kane - Damaged
















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home