Tuesday, July 22, 2008



In bio lecture today, our lecturer showed us a video of sexual selection on peacocks. It was hilarious. Really. Some RA stuffs there. I wonder if those peacocks are capable of experiencing love.

Love..is a song that someone sings in which only u hear...that's what a friend told me long ago.

(my mom just interupted me to say that the doctor who delivered me when i was born is on tv right now on 'behind closed doors')

There's this one quote that i cant remember who it was from that goes like: Love comes unseen; we only see it go.

I cant believe i still can recall that..lols..i rmb reading that quote somewhere when i was in sec 2 doing literature on romeo and juliet.i think that we come to love not by finding a perfect person but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly. I'm not referring to ichigo or anyone else here.

Aw man..wirting a pq is so troublesome..hah now i'm sounding a lot like shikamaru.

Recently, embarassing stuffs happened to me and hidaya at sch...wonder why...i'm suddenly reminded of her quote: the calm before the storm..which she always uses for ec stuffs. hahahahh..but quite paiseh ah..ranging from a flying shoe, freedom song, me calling out her name frantically when suku appear, suddenly calling out kakashi so loudly, eel becomes a worm etc etc etc alot alot alot. It's like every single day there is something to laugh at or laugh with and sth embarassing or funny or *ahem* exciting happen. =D love ya guys.


yuuuckk...i'm so tired now..tmr still got gp mock exam paper and bio lect test and math too this friday. and charlie on thurs. UGHHHHHHH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home