Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Gila Bayang

No i'm not, okeyhhhh Lina! Not gila bayang that is. Just adoring. Hahah..even using that word sucks. Sheesh, just say i got BAD taste lah. Speaking of bad taste, please send me that disney song u gave me to listen that day. Whenever u online, or hidaya. Thx=D

Tmr is racial harmony day and i know ichigo t_ _ a_ _ _ d_ _ _ _g. *sadded*
Nehmind. Kakashi.

Today was a stressful day. I went to school feeling refreshed coz i slept for like 8 hours plus the night before. Then first period was bio lecture. On diversity and evolution. And i realised that i WAS FEELING SLEEPY. scared the shit out of me. is it the lecture that is making me sleepy? better be.

had phototaking and shit i have to sit down. first row. with legs sitting like the malay bride. ugh. HAHAHAH but then all 4 of us had to sit down! First time eh! For the yearbook last yr, only lina had to sit. WEHHEHHEH...btw..i think i got smile. idiot eh, why do i only smile when i feel like it? why cant my forced smile be just as normal and indistinguishable as my normal genuine smile? i hate formal pictures. i love informal ones =D

ichigo LOL-ed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so kawaii.

then had to verify alot of pq stuffs. the troublesome part. SIGH. went here went there. then asked the clerk to verify agape for me. then she checked and my name was not there. i panicked like hell, man. omgosh. went here and there and talked or rather, complained to hid, lina, izz, farah, kk, even disturbed the s04 ppl who were having math rem. think i talked too fast like very harried like that..think nobody understood what i was trying to say. lols.
but i was in a hurry and was so indignant WHY my name was not there. derek said i looked kelam kabut, xg and wenxi laughed when i gave up halfway explaining. then, further discouraged, with my brain feeling like a jumble of..hm lemme find a good word...tangled wire, i went to the concourse. then mdm lin who seemed to be sitting there from morning till evening, suddenly called my name and asked me why she had seen me pass by like 10 times. lols.
then halfway accompanying derek buy food from a kopitiam near phoenix station, my mom called and said i have to get back asap coz have to send food to my granny. wow. think i walked like 5km today.
MICH: SEE YOU TMR DARLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDXD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home