Tuesday, March 11, 2008






Izzati did a matrix in the mrt yesterday. And grabbed a woman's bag too.Wah. I tried my hardest not to laugh when everyone was looking at us. Lol.


When the guy-Patrick-announced "All the results were good except for one group." Suddenly, my instinct immediately told me that it's grp 8, our group- me,lina,hidaya and iz.Turns out they felt the same too. Just got this feeling that it's us. Damn, we were right. Haha..always trust a woman's instinct.


Horrors of all horrors,hidaya told me there was charliechan. DAMN. My planned activities for the day: ruined. So we slacked at westmall library, where this super-annoying couple was beside us talking NON-STOP. The guy was trying too hard,lapping up every single thing the girl was saying, and asking back 'relevant' questions and clarifying who's who in the girl's family. Never seen a guy so polite before. sheesh. And worse--when hidaya was reading the book 'Can men get Pregnant?' the guy go and say the name out loud and thought we couldn't hear, and he was apparently amused by that book. Sheesh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home