Thursday, January 24, 2008

The act cute ppl...hahaha



Woah..the sleepyhead bug caught me today. My head was feeling so heavy and i feel so blur. Even during gp lesson, the teacher asked me to answer a question than i go and stupidly answer a different question even though i thought i was listening. Then i kena chided to pay attention in class..sigh..so sian...


But hidaya and lina was so so funny during gp. HAHAHA....=D


Funny.....


Oh yah...speaking of gp lessons..there's a new CM and ACM. Lol




The big pineapple in the library.
asyaikin&laina <3



Oh maaaaaaan..there's 2.4km timed run tomorrow. What the freak. ah..my chest hurts..i dunno why..pain..


Haha...stayed back with hidaya, jiemin, xiu yi, desmond and wee cheng (of coz) to study. In the end i played the game hid sent in my phone...then jiemin sabo-ed me! WAAAH. Lucky i deleted the picture sia....! I look so stupid in the picture! Lucky sia....I think we laughed too loud in the library. Many ppl go out one...Hm..

I love the song Daite Senorita by Yamashita Tomohisa

The scar of the fight.

You speak of the prospect of not being with that guy.

Women say they understand.

Pretending to be an adult, treated like a kid.

Can you make it stop, already?

Hold me, hold me, hold me señorita,

Stronger, stronger, stronger, don't let go.

Don't be too proud of yourself, to be all that.

Come to my side!

Hold me, hold me, hold me señorita,

Stronger, stronger, stronger, don't let go.

You, with those lips. They're vexing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home