Saturday, January 12, 2008

The banner looks nice on cam...just don't go so near..hehe. Only 4 people came to paint:
Ta-dah! The 4 hardworking gals. Managed to finish within 2 hrs and 30 minutes including washup.
Maz had a funny accident in the toilet. She was trying to squeeze the thinner out from the meagre hole at the top of the bottle when suddenly, the top burst open and almost half the thinner splashed on her arms and a bit of her chin! I can't tahan so I laughed at her funny expression, like some panicked gal...so bad i know..
I don't think alot of the thinner actually splashed on her, coz she didn't feel the stinging heat.
Last year, i did a very stupid thing. My hands got a bit of the paint, so i panicked and i DIPPED MY WHOLE RIGHT HAND INTO THE BUCKET OF THINNER.
It felt good ~ Only until after a few seconds, when the cool disappeared, then i felt the PAIN..and for about 1 week, the skin on my hand was sort of peeling. EW.
But i would say, Experience is good..as long as it doesn't scar u for the rest of your life.

The other day, i was sort of 'reminded' by izzati that i'm gonna be 20 in about a year plus. Yay! I heard Sweeney Todd has am M18 rating. Lucky this yr im 19!! Woohoo! Fated!

http://www.spielkarussell.de/spiele/denkspiele/deal_or_no_deal_meal_or_no_meal_1.html

I played this game and guess what's on my tray? Fresh garlic, which costs $300! wth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home