Monday, December 03, 2007

Cousins

The four bestest best friends <3

We were watching Wishmaster. Scary show. But not THAT scary to me. Just GORY. This was during one of the scary parts. The red gal (natasha) was watching intently. The blue gal (Syafiqah) was smiling (sadistic gal!) and my sis ... i think she's trying to cover her eyes...scaredy cat! HAHA.
The Djinn in Wishmaster. He looks real ugly without his mask.
Wishmaster is a nice show to laugh along with friends. I love the bloody scenes. VERY creative bloody scenes. We were watching Harry potter and the order of the phoenix, but jalfway through, we were BORED, so we changed to this instead.
Behold the photography skills of my sis!

We ate Muchy donuts at their house! Yummy!

Then on sunday, they went over to my house! We watched POTC At world's end. OMG OMG OMG!!! I LOVE it! I'd already forgotten the feel of watching it coz we watched the show quite some time ago at the cinema. BUT I RMB HOW I LOVE POTC!!!! Muacks. I love my cousins. Muacks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home