Thursday, January 10, 2008


To Those Who Mean The Very Most


Captains and Kings may rule the world, but it is the prescence of those we love and the memory of those we have lost, but who continue to live in our hearts, which bring beauty to living and make all that we do worthwhile.




I Love the song Teardrops on my Guitar by Taylor Swift!!!! -Random shout



Tmr got photo course! Groaaan..i'm very tired...then saturday have to come back to paint banner.


AGH! I have to be focused! Focused! FOCUSED! XD


What i'm feeling now: WEIRD.

Weird coz life seems to be going on weirdly for me. I dunno how else to explain this feeling. Ugh, looks like i am not cut out to be a teacher coz i suck at explaining stuff. Things go on in my brain and i put it in words or pictures. Omgosh, look how easily i can deviate from the subject..it goes on almost everytime nowadays...like i'm drifting away...even though i just bought a necklace in the shape of a ship's anchor, i feel that the anchor that is holding me to whatever string of 'sanity' in me has been lifted.
What irony =/
The person who survives a personal tragedy by reflecting on the mysteries of the universe, someone might say, is “taking things philosophically”. That's more polite and respectful, after all, than pointing out that she's distracting herself from unbearable loss or disappointment by almost absent-mindedly contemplating abstractions or pondering paradoxes, i.e., bullshitting herself.


Oh. What. Crap. I. Am. Talking. Here.

And Pathma is finally BACK! Hahaha..!=D
Oh...and it's amusing to know that quite a few of my guy friends have already registered for...NS! MUAHAHAHAH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home