Friday, January 11, 2008


Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our


wings have trouble remembering how to fly.


There is no beginning or end..


Yesterday is history.


Tomorrow is a mystery.


Today is a gift.


___________________________________________


I did it! I didn't emo about that thing today!! =DD


As Hiro would say: "YATTA!!"

Omg...pe was so t-i-r-i-n-g! Gonna have to get my stamina back. Wish i still have the me that was The Fittest so far during sec 2. That was when i was in a uniform group...now...no more parades...slaaaack terribly.
During *ahem* class...maybe hidaya will upload more candid bored people caught on camera...

Ok...waliao...photo course was as bohring as ever. Kinda dragged kk to come for today's lesson..sorry hor..haha. AHH!!! But tomorrow got banner painting! So lazy lah..got sooo many homework some more.

Oh oh..bio test! Omg...the last question ah..i HOPE HOPE my answer is correct for the symbol. And for the chi square, i forgot to put in a ratio. I heard the correct ratio was 1:1...aiyah...wasted. I had only like 10 minutes to finish the whole of last question. Siao. My hand was trembling like mad when i was rushing to complete it. At least no blanks lah hor. If i flunk the first test of the year ah..NOT a good sign. Genetics is super duper FUN!

I broke my hunger strike today...when i was walking home after cca, i went to buy bubble tea some more...oh god..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home