Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Metro



Accompanied Iz go paragon. Wah, lucky my dad drew a rough sketch of the orchard area just in case i go into my blur sotong mode. Coz we took a wrong escalator, then halfway doubted our choice of route, then took the other escalator which turns out to be the right one. Hehehe..





Quite boring lah...Not many ppl will want to take pics. Ppl just walking past. Of coz must ask them lah, but then some looked as though they are in a hurry or a don't-come-near-me face. I think only 3 or 4 ppl took phots today.





Something funny happened when we were having lunch break: when we were eating, suddenly i heard Iz shriek. I looked up and saw that her white pj uni got splashes of the brown gravy on! Haha! Like chicken pox! Lol!>.<



Our new bf...hahah x.X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home