Monday, November 19, 2007

Photo Montage by Azie!!









So sweet right? Haha...honestly, she's the most thoughtful girl I've ever met..gonna MISS her loads. Met with Azie, Mich and Liyana to study in school together...but then, we couldn't concentrate much, coz we were all mostly talking instead of doing our work. Haha...still the same ol' ppl...=DAzie's right...it's been a long time since there were the four of us...and not forgetting Azu, of coz...
Next yr, i will not find their faces in pj anymore...it's SAD. I love u guys <3


So we went Lot 1 for a while. They booked a bbq pit at east coast using this machine near Cheers. Wah, we didn't know can book from there...soconvenient...high tech some more. Then we walk walk, go popular to buy eraser. Then I sort of 'seduced' Mich to go Comix Connection...after countless refusals, she finally agreed! Hahah! But then at the last minute, we decided not to go. Nvm...still got THURSDAY! Weehee! Can't wait.


I went home, asked my mom wether i can go to their bbq or not. She at first wanted to give, but then she realised that i would miss my prayers. So the answer was NO. Same goes as when i asked her wether i can go out with Azie and Mich to the zoo next Mon...SOBS! But then, she made up to me, saying that we're all gonna go out once my dad secures some off days from work. Sighs...i guess it can't be helped.



On Sunday, there was a wedding at the void deck of my house. I LOVE the sound of the Kompangs!!! Tried to sneak a few photos of the groom/bride coz i was so bored and i thought the Malay wedding dress is very pretty, But all i could catch was this colourful bunga rampai. Couldn't go any further or else, the ppl below would see how kaypoh i was. Honestly, i was bored.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home