Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Do u know? Do u know? Do u know??

I woke up this morning feeling strangely happy and contented. In the toilet, while bathing, usually i would feel sian-ed (most of the time) coz have to go school, lessons etc etc etc. But this morning, i even frowned at this unusual happiness within me. Like, when i woke up, i started smiling and was in a good mood. And my heart was like fluttering a little, the kind when u're expecting something exciting.

Feeling strange at this happiness which had seemingly came from nowhere, i went to school.

And then hidaya told me something so fabulously FABULOUS and ohmygod-ish. And i think that may explain why i woke up from sleep with a smile today.

=heheheheheheheheheheehehhehe=

woar.

Have tons of hw to be completed this week..plus researches..ugh..went hme early, stayed back till around 3 plus with Mai. It was raining bloody heavily, but it was so darn cool coz i was listening to dard-e-disco and the terrible gust of wind plus the heavy beatings of the raindrops and the fact that i'm super drenched and i was walking back home..and it all seemed exciting. And all the traffic lights at the junction malfunctioned AGAIN!

I can attest to how BOH-RING plant cloning is---i put all the tutorial stuffs on the bed, plus my mp3. I climbed into bed. I lay down. And...i slept without even realising when i had slept! I woke up thinking i must have went time travelling or something.

And now there's indiana jones on tv but i have to complete my tutorial.

Ah dammit...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home