Sunday, May 11, 2008

Well open up your mind and see like me
Open up your plans and damn you're free
Look into your heart and you'll find love love love love
Listen to the music of the moment people dance and sing
We're just one big family
And It's our God-forsaken right to be loved love loved love loved

jason mraz. kk sent some songs that are so nice over on msn the other day and now i'm hooked hooked hooked. especially the aslyn one. =)

Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no air
If I should die before I wake
It's 'cause you took my breath away
Losing you is like living in a world with no air

I walked, I ran, I jumped, I flew
Right off the ground to float to you
There's no gravity to hold me down for real
But somehow I'm still alive inside

You took my breath, but I survived
I don't know how, but I don't even care
So how do you expect me to live alone with just me
'Cause my world revolves around you
It's so hard for me to breathe

jordin sparks. baz kept singing this song and i think it influenced me. hohoho.

Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend
Somewhere along in the bitterness
And I would have stayed up with you all night
Had I known how to save a life

the fray. reminds me of a friend that i miss very very much...

The broken locks were a warning
You got inside my head
I tried my best to be guarded
I'm an open book instead
And I still see your reflection
Inside of my eyes
That are looking for purpose
They're still looking for life

lifehouse.

yesterday had gathering to sort of celebrate mother's day. i love it when my closest cousins get together. the silliest and hilarious things happened and stuffs are said! =DD

whom to trust.
what they say behind us.
how would we know.
we don't.
that's the problem.









seeking solace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home