Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I detest e learning day.

Why do at home when u can do it more efficiently at sch?

GAH.

lousy server also.

fishsticks.


the only high point was when s04 msn together. wah shiokah! ahaha..but then iz came so had to continue gp. damn gp! =(

*some rants that u would probably not understand coz it's all in my head*:


i know that if i wanna be 'happy', it sometimes starts with me-my own initiative to brighten up my outlook on life.
i think i'm beginning to lose my touch on these things.
the ability apparently came in short gasps, going away as quickly and suddenly as it comes.

omg!-i think i'm beginning to see a little eensy weensy resemblance of what's going on here.
better slip on a leash around this before it gets any worse and history repeats itself.

~~
my sis told me something hilarious just now. it's about her f&n teacher (who was my home econs teacher last time in cckss). her teacher had a baaaad week and she took it out on her class (poor things!).
well, she saw a boy spilling milk all over the saucepan and she screamed at him.

then, wielding a CHOPPER, she did a chopping motion with her hand and shouted, "if u come near me i will chop off your hand!"

oh boy. the glorious madness that is all-consuming.
then it was my sis's turn (heh heh heh).
the teacher was scolding another girl to "clean your dustbin!" when my sis walked in front of her. my sis instinctively rolled her eyes and then WHAM!

mad teacher: "NADIAH! WHY DID U ROLL YOUR EYES TO THE HEAVENS WHEN I'M SCOLDING YOUR FRIEND?"...."APOLOGIZE!"

*cue for song Apologize by Timbaland*

sis: "Sorry Mrs ___"

at the moment when my sis said 'sorry', mad teacher goes : "U SHOULD BE!"

and heaven have mercy on the crushed soul of my poor sis coz the whole school can hear them.

it doesn't end here though.

a while later, my sis was having a bored look on her face when mad teacher suddenly pounced:"NADIAH! SEE SHE IS STILL DEFIANT. MIGHT AS WELL PACK YOUR BAG AND GO!"

sis was in a blur state and nearly packed her bag. mad teacher was holding up a pair of jellyfish molds.

mad teacher: Mrs i'm-on-a-strict-healthy-purple-fruits-especially-prunes-diet. apparently that's what they call her nowadays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home