Tuesday, January 15, 2008



Omg! Look at that hot hot hot guy! ah............yesterday, my dad told me something. Was doing my aq diligently in my room around 10, when dad suddenly opened the door and said that Johnny depp won best actor in a musical. No adjectives to describe what i felt. Hehe. Immediately sms-ed a few ppl like hidaya and azu to tell them. Haha! Azu was sweet lah, she replied that when they announced it, she was thinking of me! JD=Asyikin! Haha! Then we fell back into our old habit of debating who is hotter- Depp or Bloom. God..the answer is so obvious: Depp! Hahahaahahahahaha.

I think this is much healthier than what i've been doing last year. HAA.

My chem is lagging! Honestly, j2's schedule and pace is ridiculus. Gets tired so easily this year. Ok, stop complaing and get thru this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home