Friday, October 10, 2008

Farewell

9/10/08
One day before farewell:

It was one of the more Good Days. Just when i found my courage to talk to you normally-without stuttering or in monosyllables-it was already time to say goodbye the next day. Guess how disappointed i was. And i thought there will not even be a next day. I thought today was the last time. I even tried-subtly i hoped-to ask u to come.

10/10/08
farewell assembly:

Ok, i thought to myself to not expect. And on my very-lonely-walk-to-school-coz-my-sis-was-having-marking-day, i kept my fingers crossed. My brain was telling me a flawless logical scenario while my heart was being silently strong. But somehow, as i had told hid today, my 'psychic' side is telling me something else. And then.... That little 'psychic' part of me that i ignore or brush aside most of the time is true... yet again. I was happy lah Duh. And the day went on happily after that =D Awesome.

Except that there was gp.

3 years in pj. and it gets more and more memorable each year. especially the last year, this year =)

I will definitely miss:

--> being with s04. With a combi of ppl with different personalities, i think s04 is unique in our dynamics. the jokers, the slackers, the muggers, the dreamers, the sleeping beauties, the retards...
--> our PE lessons. byebye frisbee! byebye rounders! byebye badminton! And we had such a great time with our inventive style of badminton too!

Hah, And how could i forget the 3 ppl who made my days in pj a blast? U know who u are, hm..maybe except for one of u who rarely go online. Start with the letter 'I' one.


To Kaname:
Yep, we only became close after the backrow gang dwindled in number, but u are one that i can talk to about almost anything. And u are like a child like that. Hahah..as in ur reactions lah. And ur butterfly hairband! LolS! And u always poke me one! Doushite...?! *evil grin* Haha! Now no more school, so no more being poked! Thanks for being there for me Always. As in countless Always: ichigo, updating me abt kakashi(hahaha!), my first heartbreak in j1.... And i know i can be insecure sometimes, but who doesn't right? So thanks for listening me out everytime. MUACKS.

To Nala:
Well, i dunno whether i should type this out coz chances are, u won't go online one. Ah, whatever, i shall just do it. Hoho! Hey u, remember the time when we walked home and stopped by the playground near our house? While on the swings, we confessed to each other about them. Well, it turned out that both of our thems disappoint us. In their own ways. But let's forget them. Anyways, u have Nala now right? And i also have recovered from my stupid heartbreak..thanks to Ichigo! MUACKS.

To Suku:
How can i ever forget u! I'm saving the last for the Special one! There is just too much to type! Oh gosh i feel like Shikamaru. Lots of Awesome times with u! It's LEGENDARY! Remember our first conversation? Let's make that dream a reality sometime in the future together. We'll take on Picasso and all those sunflowers paintings! Coz Art is a BANG! And perhaps set up L.A. And meet the hottest guy ever-JD!! Oh gosh, so many things! So many dreams! Life is too short and oh man we live on an Island. You have seen the best and the worst of me, and i hope we can get to the same uni together coz then we can continue spreading our love and retardedness to others! And i still wanna keep my hobby of irritating u. Fufufu...and Kekeke: The ties that bind us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home